We have two lemon trees in our new backyard, so Lauren and I have been perfecting our recipe for lemonade. I'm sure this is something we'll do a lot over the summer. Speaking of summer, it's only about a week away for me! This coming week is finals, then I work on grades, and then I'm done until August! Hopefully that will leave more time for blog updates. In the meantime, here's a few pictures of the kids enjoying the new front yard and our neighborhood this morning.
The kids are getting so big! Who is that girl with the long hair. :) Such cuties. Hope to maybe see you guys in late Sept. I will email with more details. :)
1 comments:
The kids are getting so big! Who is that girl with the long hair. :) Such cuties. Hope to maybe see you guys in late Sept. I will email with more details. :)
Post a Comment