Nine years come and gone so far. I'm in this crazy love for the long haul...
{A few fun facts to note about this video:
*We were married in 2000 and didn't get our first digital camera until 2003. We also don't own a scanner, so most of the first 3 years are poor quality pictures of pictures. And thanks to the "Ken Burns effect," Gary's tall head gets cut off in a few shots. Sorry, babe!
*Yes, we've gained weight, gray hair, and wrinkles over the years. That's okay, I'm sure you have, too. :)
*You'll see a variety of hairstyles. Any favorites?
*We look much more tired after children enter the picture.
*We take an alarming number of self-portraits thanks to Gary's long arm.
*And if you make it through all 6 and a half minutes of this slideshow, you must really love us. Thanks, we love you, too!}
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're right. I do love you guys!
Congratulations! 9 years is awesome! I love all the pics.
It's funny that you asked about hairdo's, because I did notice one of yours that was so cute and I never saw it in real life. Your hair was really short and I don't think you had any bangs or maybe you did, but they were with the rest of your hair. Anyway, cute do!
The video was awesome! I love you guys too. So fun to see all of the memories over the years. What an amazing couple you are. So glad we have been able to be apart of your lives! :) Love ya Weyels!
So sweet!
Yep, we do love you guys. It was fun seeing you guys over time, especially before we knew you. Loved all the various hairsytles but was most surprised to see it short! Very cute.
Happy Anniversary! Let us know if we can watch the kids one night so you can go out.
"mmm...we're always better when we're together..." congratulations guys! the McCabes think you are great! happy anniversary Gary & Carolyn :).
How fun to watch! I don't see the weight gain, wrinkles or the gray hair.
Happy Anniversary!
Love it ! Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment