a little weyel

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Jonathan Henry!

Things I am NOT thinking today:

* I wish it was a year ago!
* Wow, this past year has just flown by.
* My baby is growing up too fast!

Things I AM thinking today:

* Thank you, Lord, for the precious memories from the past year: all of the "firsts," the sweet baby kisses and smiles, the snuggles from my little man.
* Praise the Lord that colic does end.
* Oh, how I love this boy.

Happy first birthday to my son! It is all the sweeter knowing that the best is yet to come.

3 comments:

The McCabes said...

hugs and kisses from the McCabes! happy birthday little man.

Kim and Jim said...

Happy Birthday Jon! love The Knights! Love the photo collage of each month Carolyn - so cool!

astapp said...

Happy birthday, Jon! We love you and agree that the best is yet to come. Wyatt says happy birthday too.