a little weyel

Monday, November 23, 2009

Because I Never Want to Forget This...

Today, Lauren told me that after I tuck her in at night, she cuddles with her bunny and sings a "mama song." So tonight I listened outside her door after I put her to bed and sure enough, I heard her sweet, little, 4-year-old voice singing this song:

Mama, Mama, Mama
Mama loves me so much
And she's always with me
Mama, Mama, Mama

How incredibly blessed am I? At least I know the right message is getting through. My heart is full. :)

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Okay. That is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. Yes, you are blessed.

The McCabes said...

priceless.

Sharon & Jacob said...

Could she be any cuter? So precious.

Kim and Jim said...

Wow! That is awesome...you gotta record that somehow. Love ya and Happy Thanksgiving! :)