a little weyel

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lauren is 4!


Happy birthday to my favorite four-year-old on the planet. :) It amazes me how my love for her continues to grow with each passing year. She is an absolute joy and blessing in our lives, and I hope she always knows it.

We have been celebrating all weekend and haven't had time to download pictures yet (this one is from my dad--thanks, Dad!). As soon as I have a moment, I'll share a bunch of photos and tell you all about her My Little Pony parties. She is a very blessed little girl! Thanks to all who joined in the celebrations!!

3 comments:

The McCabes said...

happy birthday Lauren!!!

Kim and Jim said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! :)

Sharon & Jacob said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Looks like a fun party. We're going to have Isaac's next Monday. Aren't they so fun at 4?