a little weyel

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



These pictures were taken over the weekend by a friend who is an aspiring photographer. This family photo session was her birthday gift to me, and I am so thankful. I'm generally the one behind the camera, so it is really special to have some pictures of me with my family. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these on our Christmas card this year!

I'll mostly be spending my day getting ready for Lauren's birthday celebrations this weekend. I think this is the way it will be for years to come, since my daughter decided to arrive 4 days after my birthday. But that's okay--you only get a limited number of childhood birthdays and I want them to be extra special for my kids.

Sorry it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post! This is our super busy time of year with birthdays, holidays, school, work, etc. I'll try to be better about updating. :) For now, there are some pictures of our mini-RV-trip to be found at our Shutterfly photo page.

Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy birthday, my dearest C*! I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Gary. Have fun with my little ponies this weekend!

Kim and Jim said...

HHHHAAAAPPPPYYYY Birthday Carolyn! Hope it is fabulous. You deserve the best. Love the pictures and you!
Knight Family :)

The McCabes said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! hugs from the McCabes!!