
Not a lot of time today, but I'm guessing you're tired of seeing Gary's birthday card, so I wanted to do a quick update. :) We decided to have a few friends over for the Superbowl, and Lauren loves any excuse for a celebration, so it turned into our "football party." Lauren helped me make the football brownies--well, at least the first three, until she got bored with it. We also made some yummy snack food (including
this delicious dip) and ate our way through the afternoon. I remembered to take a few (blurry) pictures before the guests arrived, but that was it. Imagine us sitting around, watching tv, chasing small children, and eating this food:

The kids snuck in a few bites before the party started. Here's Lauren in her cheerleader outfit and Jonathan in his 49ers uniform, munching away.


I'm hoping to share a bit more about our Valentine plans, so it shouldn't be quite as long before my next update. Oh, and go Saints! :)
2 comments:
Love those brownies...so talented! Looks like a great event! :)
I'm just now catching up on my blog reading ;) ... you guys have been busy! those BROWNIES look AWESOME! Yum!!
Post a Comment