Friday, May 14, 2010
Welcome to the Club!
Thanks for joining me on the "private" blog. :) Many of you have asked what happened, so here's the simple answer. For years, I have successfully kept my blog from being listed on search engines, making it hard to find. But a new website called blogged.com changed that by publicly listing our blog among hundreds of others. Suddenly, the blog was very easy to find, and I think some of my students discovered it. While I'm glad to share our lives with friends and family, I feel I should draw the line at students and strangers. So here we are! Thanks again for coming along for the ride. I'm not stingy with invitations, so let me know if there is anyone else who would like one. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for the scoop. I was also wondering but figured I'd ask the next time I saw you. :) I checked out the blogged.com and tried to find yours but I couldn't. Then I tried to find mine and couldn't. Is that a site that periodically lists blogs? I'm curious too...
Thanks!
Post a Comment