We have never actually taken Lauren to a movie theater before, so when Toy Story 3 came out, we knew it was time! Grandma and Grandpa Weyel graciously stayed with Jonathan so that both Gary and I could enjoy Lauren's first theater experience with her. She was so excited! We got the tickets, settled into our seats, and even got her some movie-theater-popcorn for the full effect. I had to explain the difference between the previews and the actual movie, and we reminded her to stay quiet during the movie for the other people watching. She did great, fully enjoying the moment. She did grab my arm during the scary part and repeatedly whispered that she didn't like it. I reassured her, and she made it through just fine. I can't wait to take her to another movie, and for the day when Jonathan can join us, too!
1 comments:
too precious!
I heard it's a tear jerker...esp for parents :(.
Post a Comment