
I guess I should post about our 4th of July celebration before the month ends. Where is the summer going??

We were delighted to have a family barbecue at our house to celebrate the 4th. Both sets of grandparents, one set of great grandparents, and an aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins were all able to join in the fun. Gary barbecued the best tri-tip I've ever eaten, and we had plenty of delicious sides to go with it.



One of my favorite parts was creating the decorations and dessert ahead of time with Lauren. She helped me make glitter stars out of felt, that we hung in the windows. Then we made red, white, and blue cupcakes, that we decorated in a flag as our table centerpiece and dessert for the kids. They definitely enjoyed them!


It is always a delight when we get to spend time with family, and watch the cousins play together. Thanks to everyone for traveling from far away to be with us. We love you!
More photos can be found at Our Photo Site.
2 comments:
Hi Carolyn, Love the new idea of letting us know when you have a post. Brilliant! You did so good on your 4th of July stuff too. Always an inspiration...love you my holiday celebrating sister! :)
I guess I could just say ditto to everything Kim just wrote. :) I especially love the cupcakes! Don't be surprised if you see a similar pictuer on my blog next July. Great idea!
Post a Comment