It happened again. February arrived and brought with it stuffy noses, hacking coughs, and sleepless nights. At least one person in our house has been sick every day of this past month. I had high hopes for getting back into blogging, especially since I would have so much more time on my hands being unemployed. But time is like an empty closet: it gets filled up with this and that and before you know what happened, you've run out of space again. Space to breath and enjoy and just be. I'm still hoping to get blogging back on the priority list, and to even go back and fill in some of the blanks (i.e., Lauren's 7th birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day...). But I'm also working on the being still... and the getting well. I hope to see you back here again soon, and in the meantime here's a picture of my cuties.
So long, February. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment