a little weyel

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

15 Minutes of (Kitchen Renovation) Fame

I've already shared this with pretty much everybody I know, but let's just put it on the blog for posterity's sake, shall we? One of my guilty pleasures is reading Home Blogs--the type that share about DIY projects and decorating for the seasons and all the other home-related things that don't really matter but are fun anyway. I've been reading Hooked On Houses for quite a while, so when the writer asked for readers to submit pictures of the kitchens they love, I happily obliged with photos of our kitchen renovation. That was several months ago, and other than a polite e-mail thanking me for my submission, I never heard another word--until today, when I was pleased as punch to discover we're famous! Our kitchen renovation is the subject of her blog post for today, and I feel quite honored. All of the lovely comments help to reinforce that the insane amount of work was worth it. Thanks, Hooked on Houses!



0 comments: