Thankfully, Lauren's health continues to improve every day and we are celebrating a happy Halloween at the Weyel house. We had a follow-up doctor's appointment on Monday, and she is doing well. She lost some weight from not eating very much while she was sick, but that's starting to turn around. She was 19 pounds, 5 ounces, when we checked into the hospital on Wednesday, and she is already up to 19 pounds, 10 ounces now. We'll get her back over the 20 pound mark in no time! Otherwise, she is congested but recovering, and we are thanking God for her.
2 comments:
I haven't checked your site for a while now, but my oh my! I am glad to hear she is doing better now and looking as cute as ever. I actually got on your site today because we recieved our catalog for our Christian Book Store today and to my surprise there was a beautiful familiar face on page 34. :) Lauren is a star! Again, I am glad to hear she is doing better. God bless!
praise the Lord! she looks adorable... and happy too! :)
Post a Comment